– Type of food: Spanish, Tapas
– Must: Burger of the month, Calamari Sandwich
– Other: Everything in the menu
– Address: Ferraz, 9
– Opening hours: From morning to midnight (until 2 am on Friday and Saturday nights)
– Last visit: October 2nd, 2017
Great food, all the menu looks great (everything I tried each time I came to eat here have been really good). It has some international courses as well. If I have to remark something, I will choose the aubergine sticks with honey (7 €), the Calamari Sandwich in black bread (7 €), and the burger of the month (10 €). The crystal bread with natural tomato (not a slice, just the “sauce”, for 4,5 €), is great. Carrot cake (5 €) is quite good. The place is nice and I like the decoration. It´s a good place to try food from Spain, as well as some courses from other parts of the world.